MY PURE PRODUCTS

Those lovely folk at My Pure have been sending me products again to try out and review, of course I am only to happy to oblige - it' s hardly difficult to treat myself with delicious products every month and then let you all know what I think of them, now is it?!!

The fact that all their products are organic, and they have a policy of no animal testing is all the better, I am just miffed that I did not discover their website earlier....

This last month has been a bit of a race for me, we had barely time to take a breath between working, finishing the renovation and guests, so it meant that a little 'me time' was all the more precious and I was thrilled to open the box and find a wonderful body lotion and a fabulous conditioner. The weather here in Las Alpujarras, Andalucia has also notched up into The high thirties so skin and hair are suffering as a result, taking time out to go to the pool with the kids means chlorine, not the best for my over bleached hair.....

http://www.mypure.co.uk/akin-hair-care-b2/jojoba-lavender--conditioner
p13                                                                                                                                                                       So first I got a chance to try out the conditioner in it' s sleek black bottle, I had just washed my hair after a pool visit, it was like straw. I love the intoxicating mix of Jojoba and Lavender, and applied it liberally. A bit worried it might not be intense enough, as it's labelled for Normal, Fine and Oily hair, I probably used a bit too much, but loved the result - easy to comb, sleek and my scalp felt soothed, probably the effect of the Lavender Oil. It's paraben and sulphate free too, no nasties here, just a real treat to use, highly recommended. The slim bottle makes it ideal for holidays too, go buy some and slip it into your case....


http://www.mypure.co.uk/lovea-b136/tahitian-monoi-moisturising-body-lotion-
p1156



The body lotion was next up, after grouting tiles and breathing cement dust for ages your skin takes the brunt and dries out, so I get through tons of the stuff after showering, also I was a little sunburnt, so needed something soothing.
Another winner for me, easy to use pump dispenser and a light easily absorbed lotion soon turned the old elephant hide to silk again! My only gripe was it was a bit sticky but soon absorbed. Also seems good value, a little goes a long way and it has a new place next to the shower, just got to keep everyone else away from it!

Comments