My Pure indulgence!

Each month brings a nice surprise for me....those nice people over at My Pure the No 1 company for natural, organic beauty products send me a little gift to review.  How lucky am I?!

I even get to choose what I want, so last month in a rare generous spirit I bestowed on 'im indoors, the Hairy One, some crystal deodorant from the brand Alva  - only because I am sick of him using my natural crystal rock from the same brand -  and also because he's not too keen on a deodorant without a scent.  Typical bloke, if he can't have a smell, he won't believe it's working?!?  He's also a bit of a big girls blouse when it comes to handmade natural soaps, so feeling extra generous I added this lovely trio (10.72 GBP for 3) of cleansing soaps to the order. And I can also use them, naturally....!

Soap here in Spain tends to be packed with nasties like sulphate and parabens, not something we would use, and the smell of natural oils combined with the knowledge that these bars are free of chemicals make them an instant winner with us.

Have a read of this from their site:

Designed to love your skin while leaving it soft, supple and gently fragranced, these truly natural soaps combine extra virgin olive, coconut and organic palm oisl, to cleanse without disrupting your skin’s natural defences. Each soap features gentle yet potent natural agents. Manuka Oil has remarkable anti-bacterial qualities while Manuka Honey is naturally nourishing and moisturizing. Kumerahou (Gum Digger’s Soap) is mother nature’s cleanser, while Calendula soothes and calms.



The pack of three contains Kumerahou & Cinnamon Soap 70g, Manuka Honey & Calendula Petal Soap 70g, Manuka Oil & Clay Soap 70g - I found the cinnamon a wee bit strong, more like a clove fragrance but my Testosterone Two liked it, guess it has a blokey scent...
Downside? Just that they didn't really last very long, because of the natural oils, they disappeared quite quickly, but I guess that's a good reason to re order!

The deodorant was a smash hit, a pump action dispenser, no sprays to choke us with, a clear clean alcohol free product with comfrey and witch hazel, packaged in a neat glass bottle, and smelling yum.  Better than his designer scent, actually...certainly better than his own natural smell....






Comments