Un Milagro.....A Miracle!

Another great product is up for review from the wonderful online company MY PURE.  

 

Now nothing reels me in faster than the promise of turning back the years....happy as I am to live in my present, I'm not so delighted about lines and wrinkles, we all want to preserve a bit of youth without resorting to the knife, I would never do that.

 I'm fairly lucky, in genetics as well as in life, and although my late father left me his bunions and double easily twisted ankles, he also had the generosity to bestow on me his great skin, easily tanned and not prone to wrinkling...but the Andalucían sun does do it's best to dry and furrow, so I was delighted to receive a wonder cream from My Pure this month to review and keep.

I tried it, I loved it, and am now a confirmed addict!


What is it...? I hear you yell, calm down I'm just getting to that bit...
It's an instant youth serum from Barefoot Botanicals yes, I did say instant youth...you heard me right!

Now before you say, yeah yeah, let me explain....

The best way to tell you is to show you the blurb, it really does do as it says on the tin, or pack...!
Just 36.95 for 15ml, it's sooo worth it!



Fresh-faced beauty as if by magic! Smooth, flawless skin can be yours with Rosa Fina - Supernatural- Instant Youth Serum, an antioxidant-rich flash beauty balm. 

Firming rosa mosqueta and argan oils combine with collagen-boosting Q10 and wrinkle-smoothing acmella oleracea for immediate and dramatic effects on skin. 

Ideal for dull skin or when suffering from lack-of-sleep (or that morning-after-the-night-before feeling…?) This radiance-restoring, smoothing ‘botox’ alternative is a fast fix that puts back what life (and passing years) take out, while working longer-term to counter signs of ageing. 

This really is the miracle anti-ageing product beyond hype. Expect noticeable softening of wrinkles and lines within 15 minutes. This effect lasts for about 4-6 hours. 

What is different from other ‘flash balms’ is that Barefoot include all the deep acting ingredients to ensure lasting effects when used daily. Barefoot recommend this product for Sensitive, Mature, Rosacea, Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Scarring, Lifeless and Dull.

It's amazing!! And yes, people did actually notice and comment. Reel me in?  I am HOOKED ...and so will you be, go get it!

Comments

  1. Go on then... Let us see the Photo... No! I meant the photo after the treatment ha!ha! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment