Madara Magic at Mypure

May madness

Whew, that last month flew in! Literally for me, with a quick break to Ireland and a surprise visit from the grandchildren for my newly octogenarian mother. We had a lovely time and squeezed as much as possible from the short days.

Packing is always light, we rarely travel with any more than hand baggage (but dress like onions, layered up against the Ryanair levies and regulations :)

Making up

I'm not one for make up - so that little clear plastic bag going through x ray will instead be loaded up with cleansers, moisturisers, balms, a lipstick and a mascara, that's it for me. But approaching a horribly large birthday myself, and under the critical eye of mother, sometimes I need a little extra help! So a tinting fluid was the my choice to review from Mypure this month, and I wisely chose from their extensive and award winning Madara range.


The product:

Madara Tinting Fluid in Sunflower Golden Beige. Moonflower is the other shade, they're currently reduced for a short period, so be quick.

50ml pump bottle.

Tints, illuminates and evens out your skin tone. Northern Rose Hip extract and natural pigments instantly hydrate and perfect the skin’s appearance. Masks imperfections and fine lines, leaving skin fresh and radiant with the look of a summer tan. A lighter alternative to foundation.




Review time

What did I think? Hmmm. That should read 'we'.


I was lucky to get away with any of it - my cousins, decades apart that they are -  all loved it. My Mum tried to steal it. My daughter aged 15 sported it. I'm currently squeezing out the remainder, so addicted am I to the coverage, which is light yet even and feels like nothing on the skin. It's more like a tinted moisturiser, a sun kissed coverage of a soft veil in a bottle. And organic, natural, kind. I say buy it. It contains magic - well, put it this way - my mother didn't criticise me :) But on the downside, I have had to purchase another one for her...!! Luckily, Mypure deliver internationally.

Comments