Roses are red...

No, you haven't stumbled across an out of date Valentine's post, and I'm not about to tell you of a grand love affair - well, actually...maybe I am.

I'm extremely privileged to receive a pack of natural and organic beauty each month to review and tell you all about it, and this month I'm shouting about the power of Rosehip oil - even though I am really late in doing so!

A busy time


Mad month here, with No 1 son off to University tomorrow - the whole thing has been arranged in less than 1 week. Months of research squeezed into yet another Byrne Johnston deadline: it seems to be the way we handle most things best. So, whilst he is off on the next and best stage of his future - I have quietly and with no dignity aged at least another 10 years.

So, my rescue remedy is 5 minutes morning and night for 'me' time. Or, to be exact, me and a little brown bottle - no, banish that thought - containing a magic ingredient.

It has taken me  years to discover the benefits of Rosehip Oil - and I won't be letting it go anytime soon.

What did I order?


The Rosehip Collection

Well, to be truthful,the sample I received is out of stock, but the good news is it has since been returned to the Mypure shelves, and the contents added to. So today you can purchase The Rosehip Collection I tested - but with the added advantage of their Hydrating Mist Toner.

What they say


Here's the blurb that tempted me in:

Experience Trilogy. The Rosehip Collection contains natural skincare for beautiful, healthy skin.The perfect size for travel, the perfect set to try and the perfect gift for someone you treasure.
This pack contains
  • Cream cleanser 30ml
  • Rosehip oil antioxidant + 5ml
  • Vital moisturising cream 20ml
  • Hydrating mist toner 20ml

I tried the cream cleanser and moisturiser first on their own, and they were everything you'd expect from Trilogy as  a natural beauty brand. A soft an fluffy, almost whipped, texture, delicately scented and easily absorbed - I found them to most advantageous at night time , when they had a chance to do their work overnight.

Oil


The big bonus in the pack for me, was the oil. Do you use an oil?
I say, if not, then do. If your skin is anyway dry, tired, or just needs a boost - it's the answer.
You can purchase Trilogy Rosehip Oil on it's own if you wish.

Certified Organic, and 100% natural. Apply it directly, massaging gently to cleansed skin at night. Or use the handy dropper to dispense 2 or 3 drops to a blob of moisturiser in the morning, under make-up or, as I do, alone.

Skin is visibly brightened, refreshed, and the power of Rosehip delivers a firm kick to oxidants and tired skin.
**Psst - grab a bonus lip gloss if you order the oil on it's own through this link...


Want proof?


PROVEN RESULTS
Independent clinical studies show Trilogy Rosehip Oil Antioxidant + improves -
~ Brightening and skin tone by 75%
~ Fine lines and wrinkles by 33%
~ Elasticity and firmness by 25%

Give it a go. Tell me what you think.



Comments

Post a Comment